|State Bank of Pakistan||Both|
|15 Years||Fri, 14-10-2016|
State Bank of Pakistan
State bank of Pakistan (SBP) the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of the country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to secure monetary stability and optimum utilization of the countrys productive resources.
In order to further strengthen the industrial capacity in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), applications are invited from high caliber and dynamic professionals for the following positions , based in SBP Karachi.
Additional Director (OG-6) Risk Management
Key responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but not limited to the following:
1. Implement enterprise risk management framework for SBP business activities and ensure its relevance with changing market dynamics and international best practices.
2. Support in establishing enterprise wide risk management standard, propose risk tolerance structure and develop an effective oversight and reporting mechanism.
3. Assess, quantify, monitor and highlight potential risk factors like market, credit, liquidity, operational, strategic etc that may impact SBP business mechanism.
4. Ensure that appropriate risk quanitificaton framework, system and procedures is in place for conducting detailed analysis of inhenrent risks.
5. Analyze investment portfolio and underlying securities to assess potential credit risks, perform credit stress test and monitor credit quality of portfolio holding.
6. Prepare risk reviews to highlight critical risks to the senior management /ERM Committee.
7. Monitor macroeconomic events that can potentially effect financial markets and reserve management.
8. Observe compliance of various risk limits, risk tolerance levels and other operational guidelines on regular basis.
9. Develop and promote risk conductive culture in SBP by creating awareness and develop a team of risk professionals for successful implementation of risk management framework.
Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degre (16 years ) in Finance, Risk Management, Economics, or equivalent from HEC Recognized university or any reputable foreign university.
Age: Maximum 50 years , relaxable incase the candidate possesses exceptional qualification and experience.
Experience: 15 years relevant post qualification experience of which 8 years should be at middle management level.Candidates having experience in International financial institutions will be preferred.
Competencies: Proven record of achievements in risk governance areas.Excellent analytical skills and ability to lead and develop teams.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package in salary scale of Additional Director (OG-6) along with other perks and benefits as per Banks Policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may send their resumes to the Senior Joint Director, Human Resource Department, State Bank of Paksitan. 10th Floor, SBP Main Building I.I Chundrigarh Road, Karachi or at:
Please mention the envelope with the position applied for.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 20 October 2016.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all the future recruitments in the bank, even if the candidate is otherwise eligible.