ENI Chief Executive Officer
Our Client , 1 Link ( Guarantee) Limited is a consortium of major banks that own and operate the largest representative shared financial services network of Pakistan.
The company is seeking an individual of impeccable credentials for the Chief Executive Officer.The candidate should be a unique individual with the demonstrated ability of having defined and lead service oriented organization, with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
The qualifications , experience , skills and key accountabilities of the job, required for the same are as follows:
Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Reporting to the Board of Directors: Direct, plan and implement policies, objectives and activities of organizations or businesses in order to ensure countinuing operations and to increase productivity. Direct company planning and policy making committees.
2. Assure the organization and its mission , programs, products, and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.Suggest new programs and initiatives to address changes in macro envoirnment. Facilitate balance between innovation and risk management, thereby strengthening the network and providing industry leadership.
3. Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining different objectives and plan in accordance with current conditions.
4. Effectively govern the company in accordance with the Board?s directives, the Articles of Association, good management practices complying all legal and regulatory requirements.Coordinate with 1 Link Board of Directors and different Board?s committees to articulate the organization?s vision and develop the strategies for achieving that vision.
5.Formulate new products, policies and plans recommendations to the Board.Supports its operations and administration and represent the company in relevant regulatory and advocacy events.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. The candidate should hold a Master?s degree (or 16 year equivalent Bachelor?s) in Business Administration/ Management, Information Technology/ Computer Science or a relevant field from a HEC recognized University.
2. Should have minimum 15 years work experience with at least 5 years in Senior Management/ Leadership positions, preferably in IT envoirnment of Financial / Payment Services industry or Telecoms
3. Should have passion for technology with excellent verbal, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with very good understanding of IT related matters.
4. Highly developed capability in managing and negotiating relationships with different Governmental, bilateral, non-governmental and corporate sector agencies/ entities.
The Position is based at Karachi and commands an attractive Remuneration Package.
Strict Confidentiality is Maintained at all Times!!
This being a leadership position, it shall be personally handled by our Principal Consultant and Chief Executive, Mr. Shahid Imam.
Please emil your CV to him at
by Monday, the 22th August , 2016, in MS Word Format.
You may contact him at 92 (21) 35373025-26, for any queries.