|Government of Pakistan Finan..||Both|
|10 Years||Wed, 10-08-2016|
|Masters' degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution|
Government of Pakistan Finance Division
Securities And Exchange Commission Of Pakistan, Finance Division requires the services of dynamic, high caliber professionals for one post of Commissioner in Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit and other terms of appointment are given as under:-
1. At least a Masters' degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
2. Minimum 20 years? experience related to Securities Market, Law, Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Insurance and Industry.
3. Competent professionals of known integrity. Prior experience of handling regulatory work will be an added advantage.
4. Maximum age limit for the post is 62 years.
1. An attractive compensation package shall be paid as the Commission may, with the approval of the Board, determine.
(In case of selection, the candidates working in Government Departments or Autonomous or Semi-Autonomous Bodies will have to resign or seek retirement before joining of the new assignment).
1. The selected candidates shall be appointed for an initial term of three (03) years and upon satisfactory performance, shall be eligible for reappointment as determined by the Federal Government.
Interested applicants should send applications along with CVs, copies of testimonials duly verified by institutes attended and recent photographs to the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this notice. The applications are required to be submitted on the given format:
Applicant's Name, Qualification, Total Relevant Experience, Date of Birth, Present Position
This advertisement is also available at Finance Division?s website, www.finance.gov.pk and SECP?s website i.e. www.secp.gov.pk.
Section Officer (Investment-ll)
Room No.139, Block "S" Pak. Secretariat,
Finance Division, Islamabad
Ph: (0092)51-9209732 Fax: (0092)51-9214629