Would you like to be a part of the largest eye care provider in Pakistan which treats 2.9 million patients every year.Then LRBT with its 19 hospitals spread across Pakistan is the place for you.
LRBT is an equal opportunity employer, invites applications fo the following positions:
Sr No 1. Consultant
Resident Medical Officer
(For Gambat Hospital , Sindh)
1. MBBS from an HEC recognized university
2. Qualified FRCS/ FCPS/ MCPS/ DOMS (Ophthalmology) with 1-11 years post qualification working experience along with surgical skills.
3. Experience in Phaco surgery will be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 62,500/- to Rs. 120,500/- per month plus other entitlements
Sr No 2. Assistant Store Office (For Korangi Hospital)
1. B.Com/ BBA with 3-5 years experience of warehouse and inventory management.
2. Skilled in using Microsoft Office, Email and Internet
3. Strong communication skills
Salary: salary will depend upon qualification & experience
1. Qualification Pay Rs. 8,000/- per month for FRCS/FCPS and Rs. 5,000/- per month for MCPS/DOMS for Doctors.
2. Free fully furnished accommodation (if available).
3. Family Care Allowance Rs. 12,000/- per month for doctors who will live with their families in LRBT? provided accommodations.
4. Doctors must have a valid PMDC License.
If you are interested in acquiring skills and experience to deal with a diverse range of eye diseases using state-of-the-art equipment, then apply latest by 16th October, 2016 to: email@example.com
Or dispatch your updated CV to the following address:
Layton Rahmatullah Benevolent Trust (LRBT)
Human Resource Department LRBT House , 37-C , Sunset Lane-4, Phase II (Ext) Defence Housing Authority. Karachi-