|Security Papers Limited||Both|
|5 Years||Sat, 19-11-2016|
Security Papers Limited , Karachi, established in 1965 as a joint venture Company of Iran, Turkey & Pakistan was listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange in 1967.The Company manufacturers papers for Bank Notes , Financial Instruments, University Certificates and other types of Security Papers.
Deputy General Manager (Technical)
Qualification: PhD (Mechanical Engineering) with specialization in Manufacturing/ Applied Mechanics preferably from a reputable foreign University.
Experience: 5 years experience in the Engineering / Manufacturing/ Process Industry
Age: Maximum 45 years
1. To lead a team of highly qualified and motivated Engineers and staff.
2. To carry out predictive and preventive maintenance to ensure maximum availability of Plant for production.
3. To develop and implement policies , standards and procedures for the Engineering and Technical work performed in the company.
4. To hire, train, and mentor other Engineers and Support staff.
5. To ensure adherence of Environmental, Health, Safety, Engineering and Quality standards and procedures.
6. To formulate strategy and implement best practices to ensure achievements of overall Company objectives.
7. Work with and guide the team to translate Company strategy into specific performance goals and objectives, including preparation and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators-KPIs
8. To maintain close liaison with the internal and external agencies for the smooth operations of the company.
9. Any other responsibility as assigned by the Management.
1. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to use sound judgement
2. Ability to manage time and workload efficiently which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing the job for achieving the set targets.
3. Experience of working with the senior management including Board of Directors
4. Experience of leading and managing high performing teams to ensure continuous improvement , cost reductions, and value additions in the operational processes.
5. Resilient believer of continuous learning and open to changes.
6. Self motivated and thrive working in fast paced modern corporate environment.
7. Result oriented with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
8. Must have technical mindset.
9. Must be familiar with the application of modern management practices such as TQM, Predictive Maintenance and learn Manufacturing etc.
Attractive salary with excellent benefits such as group insurance (Self, Spouse, Children & Parents), Group Life Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Bonus, Paid Annual Leaves, Mobile phone and allowance, subsidized cafeteria facility, company maintained car and feul etc.
Closing Date: November 30, 2016.
Please apply in confidence with your resume including three references in an envelope marked and sealed with the captioned subject titled ?Application for Deputy General Manager (Technical ), SPL? at following address:
Mr. Q.S Imran Azam, General Manager (HR&A) Security Papers Limited, Jinnah Avenue, Malir Halt, Karachi.
Alternatively you may also email your resume at:
All applications received within the deadline date will be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview / selection process.
No TA/DA will be admissible.