|Kinnaird College For Women||Both|
Kinnaird College for Women invites applications from dynamic and self-motivated individuals for the following posts:
Designation: Deputy Manager Finance
Job Profile: The Deputy Finance Manager will be responsible to manage all accounting and financial matters of the College.The incumbent will handle audits and prepare procedures for effective internal control.
Qualification, Experience And Skill Set:
1. ACMA/ ACCA/ CA or equivalent from recognized Institutions only
2. Knowledge of MIS, investment planning , budgeting and financial & accounting systems
3. Preferably 8 years managerial experience in financial sector demonstrating progression in management positions
4. Excellent communication and reporting skills
5. Ability to develop an efficient and effective team.
Instructions For Applicants:
1. Applications, along with attested copies of the following documents will be sent through registered mail on the address mentioned at the end:
2. Cover Letter along with detailed resume
Other details can be seen from attached image.