|Planning & Development Depar..||Both|
Applications from AJK State Subject holders and citizen of Pakistan are invited for the post of Director General Bureau of Statistics in Planning & Development Department. Details are as under:-
Director General (Bureau of Statistics) (BS-20)
No. Of Posts: 01
Qualification/ Experience: Ph.D in Statistics with 07 years experience/ M.Sc Statistics with 12 years experience of working as Director/Chief Statistics in the Statistical Bureaus/Census Organization, besides planning, supervising, conduct, analyzing and reports writing of customized/common surveys and has adequate working knowledge of statistical packages like SPSS, STATA, DEVINFO, SAS, MATLAB (with statistical features), etc.
1. Submit online application at www.iobs.pndaik.QQv.pk within 15 days after publication of the advertisement in the newspaper.
2. Provide Hard copy of online submitted application along with a copy of CNIC and CV within 03 days after due date.
3. Government servants having requisite qualification/experience can also apply through proper channel and produce departmental NOC at the time of test/interview. Candidates without departmental permission will not be considered.
4. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
5. TORs of the said position are available at P&DD website at www.job.pndajk.gov.pk
6. Following original documents must be produced at the time of test/interview. i) Academics record
ii) Experience Certificate
iii) CNIC, Domicile and State subject
Section Officer (H&UU) Kashmir Plan House, Block No. 11 New Civil Secretariat, Muzaffarabad, PH: 05822-921976.