|Pakistan Council of Renewabl..||Both|
|17 Years||Thu, 11-08-2016|
|45 - 62||Ph. D OR M. Phil / M.S / M.Sc. OR M.Sc. / BS / BE / B.Sc.|
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the post of Director General, Pakistan Council of Renewable energy Technologies (PCRET), Islamabad, an organization under the administrative control of Ministry of Science & Technology. Requirements for the post are given below:-
Post: Director General, (BS-21)
Qualification & Experience: Ph. D with 17 years experience in BS-17 and above. Or M. Phil / M.S / M.Sc. (Engg.) with 20 years experience in BS-17 and above. Or M.Sc. / BS / BE / B.Sc. (Engg.) with 33 years experience in BS-17 and above. Field of Study must be any of the following: Physics, Chemistry, Material Sciences, Electronics, Photovoltaics, Renewable Energy, Mechatronics (Engg.), Electrical (Engg.), Metallurgical (Engg.), Mechanical (Engg.)
Age: Minimum 45 years and maximum 62 years on 31st July 2016.
Tenure: 03 years contract(extendable by another term subject to satisfactory performance and age limit of 65 years)
1. Application addressed to Secretary, Ministry of Science & Technology, along with CV Bio-data should reach on the following address within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement.
2. Advance copy of application will not be entertained.
3. The person already in service, if eligible may apply through proper channel. In the event of such selection, his appointment shall be made on deputation basis.
4. Selected officer will be entitled for other perks and privileges associated with the relevant pay scale.
5. No TA / DA will be allowed to candidates called for interview.
DEPUTY SECRETARY (Org)
Ministry of Science & Technology, 1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9201050