|Government of Sindh||Both|
Government Of Sindh
Monitoring & Evaluation Cell, Planning & Development Department
The P&D Department Government of Sindh has launched a project Support for Implementation of Worl Bank Reforms (under T.A.) to enhance the capacity of M&E Cell in P&D Deptt. Govt of Sindh which aims at procurement of turn-key technology services to deploy and maintain an integrated solution that enables data collection and utilization of data collected for reporting, analysis and/ or visualization for managing the development portfolio proactively.
The situation will have three key components i.e.
(i) Smart Phone Application for Field Monitoring
(ii) Mobile app for ADP Summary Reports,
(iii) ADP Dashboard for real-time portfolio analysis &
(iv) Data Collection and software development for proactive feedback.
To manage the implementation of the above Project, MEC requires the services of the eligible, motivated and dynamic professionals domiciled in Sindh who fulfill the prescribed requirements on Contract Basis.
Sr No 13. Dispatch Rider (equivalent to BS-04)(No of Posts 02)
Matric 1 year relevant experience. Should possess a valid LTV driving license for Motorcycle.
Age Limit: 20-28 years
Sr No 14. Driver (Equivalent to BS-04) (No Of Posts 3)
Should be literate with experience in relevant field.Should possess a valid LTV/HTV driving license.Must be able to maintain the Log book.
Age Limit: 20-38 years
1. The posts are purely on contract basis for a period of 01 year extendable on satisfactory performance.
2. Rural / Urban quota i.e. 60:40 quota applicable.
3. Candidates already in Government Services should apply through proper channel.
4. Minorities, women & disabled persons quota are reserved as per government rules and policy.
5. Candidates should bring their original testimonials at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
1. Application forms and the prescribed test fee deposits slip for the posts of Sr No 1-11 & Sr No 12-17 respectively are available on Pakistan Testing Service website www.pts.org.pk
2. Please download the Application Form and deposit Slip and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the countrywide online branches of UBL & HBL
3. Please send the filed-up applications on prescribed application form for the posts of Sr No 1-11 & Sr No 12-17 respectively with fee Deposit Slip (in original) to Pakistan Testing Service Headquarters, 4th Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl e Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad.
4. The last date for submission of application is 3rd October , 2016 (within office hours).Applications without deposit slip will not be entertained.
5. Incomplete application and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be provided for test/ interview.Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/ interview.
7. Candidates applying for more than one posts have to apply separately on another application form with original deposit slip respectively.
8. Please indicate the job Title on the right Hand Side of the Envelope.
9. For further information and contact
Visit PTS website www.pts.org.pk
10. Or call 051-2806090-92/ 051-111-111-787
Monitoring & Evaluation Cell
P&D Department, Room No 414, 3rd Floor,
Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat No 2 Karachi