|Pakistan Ordnance Factories||Both|
|20 Years||Fri, 28-08-2015|
|- 55||Ph.D in HRM|
Pakistan Ordnance Factories Wah Cantt, a huge industrial complex in public sector, is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic person having pleasant personality to join POF as HR Consultant:
1) Analyzing and understanding the existing HR system of POF viz a viz the Production industry's best practices in similar organizations in Public, Autonomous, Private sector in local as well as foreign.
2) Identifying and communicating the gap analysis in the existing processes and procedures.
3) To prepare Service Structure (Policies, Procedures, Recruitment, Pay Structures, Allowances, Training And
Development, Career Planning, Performance Management. Seniority and Promotions, Efficiency and Discipline, Leaves, Pension Schemes etc) for employees as a part of Organizational Restructuring (Development of HR Manual).
4) To conduct Training Needs Assessment, development of training modules for capacity building of officers, staff and workmen in accordance with industry best practices.
5) To formulate / design Functional changes in the existing overall structure of POF i.e; Factories and Departments (Development of Organizational Manual).
6) To formulate / design policies and HR structure of POF's commercial and Export functions.
Ph.D in HRM / Organizational Development from well reputed local or foreign Institute / University recognized by HEC.
20 years professional experience including minimum 08 years Post Qualification.
1) Diagnostic and analytical skills requisite for Organizational Development.
2) An understanding of HR processes and policies in Public as well as Private Sectors.
3) The ability to re-align the existing HR systems focusing on the actual organizational needs and ERP interfacing.
4) Excellent written & communication skills.
5) Ability to train his team through Innovative Motivational Leadership to meet the challenges.
Pay Package: Negotiable.
Marital Status: Single / Married. (Persons with foreign spouse are ineligible).
Application supported with resume, copies of educational as well as experience certificates & recent photograph must reach to Director HRM, POF Board Wah Cantt. For any clarification please contact on our phone number.