|Pakistan Air Force||Female|
|30 - 40||MS / M.Phil|
PAKISTAN AIR FORCE
OFFERS COMMISSION IN 116 NON GD COURSE
1) A candidate with specific higher qualification. who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / Graduate course or equivalent Naval / PAF courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
2) Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for Not Recommended candidates).
3) Candidates tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB I GHQ / AHQ selection board stands for one year).
4. Candidates declared unfit by any Armed Forces hospital (CMB / CMH) except those declared medically fit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The candidates declared unfit by CMB / CMH are to remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
5. Candidates permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
6. Candidates declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C (AMB cannot be requested).
7. Candidates dismissed / debarred / removed from Government services including Armed Forces.
8. Candidates withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces Colleges / Institutions on disciplinary grounds.
9. Candidates withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
10. Candidates convicted in a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
11. Candidates who will temper higher original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
12. Thrice screened out by Army / Navy / Air Force during preliminary selection stands ineligible.
Note: Candidates having relevant experience would be given preference. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for tests / interview.