|Sukkur Institute of Business..||Both|
Sukkur IBA invites applications from dynamic, qualified and energetic candidates for following positions:
1. Manager, Students Financial Aid and Industrial Linkages
Qualification: Minimum 2nd Class MBA / 4 Years BBA degree (16 years of education) from an HEC recognized University / institution.
i. Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience in relevant field
ii. Excellent Communication and writing skills
iii. Proficient in MS-Office
1. Develop plans for Resource development
2. Raise funds for the institution by creating contacts with the philanthropists, corporations and alumni.
3. Development and implementation of all Financial Assistance program.
4. Formulate policies, procedures, regulations and criteria for the award of student financial assistance and implement them upon approval.
5. Administer all financial assistance programs and improve the operation and impact of specific programs.
6. Communicate and advise students and families of opportunities for financial assistance, procedures for applying and criteria for awards.
7. Be a highly visionary ambassador for the Institute to the general public and potential donors, always seeking ways to increase public interest in and support for the university's needs and priorities.
Link for online apply: careers.iba-suk.edu.pk
How To Apply?
Note: Computer proficiency is a pre-requisite for all of above positions. Please send your application on prescribed form, one recent color photograph, complete CV and relevant documents latest by November 30, 2015 along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 1000/- in favor of "Sukkur IBA" at the following address:
Sukkur Institute Of Business Administration PID (H) 96220/2015 Airport Road, Sukkur. Ph: 071-5630272-5806101-10 UAN: 071 (111-785-422) Ext: 188,178 Fax:071-5804419.