|Government of Pakistan||Both|
|Full Time / 1||22 to 28|
|MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC|
Government of Pakistan CABINET DIVISION FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
MEDICAL OFFICER REQUIRED
Applications are invited for the following Gazetted post in Federal General Hospital under Cabinet Division, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad. The requisite qualification and experience is shown against the post.
Post: Medical Officer (Accident & Emergency)
Education: MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC.
Age Limit: 22 to 28
Maximum age limit after 05 years relaxation in upper age limit by the Government.
1. The maximum age limit is relaxable as per government policy.
2. Short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DAwill be admissible.
3. Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date would not be entertained.
4. The contract appointment is purely on leave vacancy for a maximum period of two years or till the return of regular incumbents whichever is earlier.
5. Experience in Accident & Emergency department will be preferred.
6. Application along with CV on prescribed proforma with one recent passport size photograph and attested copy of CNIC, should reach the office of the Medical Director, Federal General Hospital Chak Shahzad, Islamabad within 15 days of this advertisement.
MEDICAL DIRECTOR (FGH)
Application is form is attached with this in image formate.