|State Bank of Pakistan||Both|
State Bank of Pakistan
SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) was established in 2001 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan.
As an Operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC is engaged in managing currency and foreign exchange operations; providing banking services to the government, financial institutions and general public; conducting development finance activities; implementing export refinance scheme; performing agency functions like sale/ purchase of prize bonds, prize money draws , national saving instruments schemes etc.
SBP BSC having its Head Office at Karachi operates through a network of 16 field Offices across the country.For further details please visit our website:
As a part of ongoing organizational development / change management program and to strengthen its HR base, SBP BSC invites applications from talented Pakistani/AJK nationals to join it as Officer Grade-1 (OG-1).
The job provides excellent opportunities for the right candidates desirous of building a long term career in a dynamic organization.
Bachelors Degree with 14 years of education in any discipline from universities/ institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities.In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, equivalence certificate from HEC is to be submitted by candidates at the time of submission of application to validate that they possess 14 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said positions.
Candidates awaiting final results as of last date of submission of applications are not eligible to apply.Individuals having Bachelors/ Masters Degree with more than 14 years of education will not be considered.
Maximum 24 years as on the last date of submission of application to SBP BSC.Age limit will be relaxed by three years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas/ Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir.
Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries , possessing requisite qualification are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
Testing/ Application Procedure:
Interested Pakistani/ AJk nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP BSC/ IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure:
1. Application form and Deposit Slip is available at SBP BSC/IBP websites
www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc & www.ibp.org.pk
2. Click on ?Online Application Form? . Read the instructions carefully and register yourself (only eligible candidates) by clicking on Register and fill the Online Application Form.
3. Take print out of Form along with Fee Deposit Slip.
4. Deposit test Fee of Rs. 750/- for IBP testing service though Deposit Slip at any online branch of UBL/HBL.
5. Send application form along with attested copies of educational documents, equivalence certificate from HEC, original IBP copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs to:
Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, State Bank Of Pakistan, Banking Services Corporation, 1st Floor, BSC House, I.I. Chundrigar Road , Karachi not later than October 10, 2016.
6. SBP BSC/ IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.Applications submitted in person or sent through email will not be entertained.
7. Candidates shortlisted by SBP BSC/IBP will upload the test results at their respective websites.The test results will also be sent to candidates at their postal address.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process.Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to the observance of provincial/regional and other quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
1. During theoretical training , the trainees will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 24,500/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF, Islamabad.Employees of SBP/SBP BSC/NIBAF, if selected will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible Daily/ Incidental Allowance for training at NIBAF, Islamabad.
2. Upon successful completion of theoretical training the trainees will be offered appointment as Officer (OG-1) on a consolidated monetized salary of Rs.49,000/- per month as per Banks Rules.
3. Medical Facility as per Banks rules.
4. Staff loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Gratuity & New Contributory Provident Fund Schemes as Per Bans rules.
Place Of Posting:
The selected officers shall be required to work in any department/ division at Head Office of SBP BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 field Offices Across the country.
Please mark the envelope with position applied for.
We are an equal opportunity employer.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Incomplete/ delayed or applications sent through email will not be entertained.
Misinformation or any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification at any stage of the process for current as well as for all the future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.