Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2016-A. For Online Registration Visit our source link.
1) Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
2) Age on 01 July 2016
Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 - 21 Years
Service Candidates: 17- 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
3) Height: 5.4 (minimum).
The Candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A- Level with at least 60% marks. Moreover, candidates must have qualified F.Sc/ A-Level with any of the following subjects:
1) Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
2) Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
3) Physics, Maths and Statistics.
4) Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
5) F.Sc part-ll appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in part-1 can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
1) Entrance Test: 22 Nov 2015
2) Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
3) Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes.
4) Result: 05 Dec 2015
5) Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
5) Preliminary Medical/interview: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC.
Note: The Candidates are advised to get their Ears & Teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor.
1) Tests / Interview at ISSB.
2) Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
3) Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
For more information view image.