|Government of Punjab||Both|
|20 Years||Mon, 08-08-2016|
|45 - 50||Bachelor Degree in Science subjects|
.Minimum 20 years including 05 years on supervisory position.
.Expertise in HR/Admin, Procurement and Financial flows.
.Basic knowledge of Government laws/rules and procedures.
.Experience in project planning, project execution, field monitoring and project report writing.
Job Description: Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male and Female) domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on contract basis under the development project ?Extension Service 2.O-Farmer Facilitaction Through Modernized Extension?
1. Relaxation in upper/ lower age limit is not admissible.
2. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post-specific, non-pensionable & conferring to right for regularization.The contract appointment will be for 03 years, which can be extended or reduced upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
3. In case project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
4. The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel. In case of selection , a confirmed civil servant shall retain his ban against his original substantive post.
5. The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointments Policy, 2004.
6. The applications may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for on one side of envelope alongwith curriculum Vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents CNIC/Certificates/Degrees, which include detailed marks certificates indicating CGPA and must reach by 19th August, 2016.Late and incomplete application will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.No TA/DA shall be paid.
7. List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters.In case of any query/clarification, the candidates may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning) Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least 02 days prior to interview date.
8. List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Departmental Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
9. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
10. The selected candidates under the project are not entitled for the benefit of pay protection.
11. No post falls under the quota for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.
Muhammad Attique, Section Officer (R&E)
Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department
2-Bank Road, Lahore