|University of Sargodha||Both|
Applications for the following Permanent / Contractual' Tenure Posts are invited from Pakistani Nationals on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from University website:
Registrar (BS-20/Pay Package to be determined by the Search Committee) (Contractual / Tenure Basis):
Qualification: Minimum Masters: preferably English, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Law.
Age: 35 to 55 years on closing date specified in the advertisement. (Relaxable up to 60 years in favor of experienced personnel who have served in the same capacity).
Experience: Total 13 years from which 10 years must have been acquired in the University or similar kind of General Administration in an autonomous or public sector organization of repute. All candidates must have exemplary service record which can be verified through relevant agencies / public institution.
i. Excellent communication skills.
ii. Elaborate Human and Personnel management skills.
iii. Good personality with excellent presentation skills.
iv. Problem solving and
v. Crisis management skills.
2. Research Officer (BS-17) (01-Regular)
Qualification: Post-graduate with skillful knowledge of SPSS, Office Documentations, Spread Sheets, Data Bases etc. No third division in academic career.
Age: 18-30 years
3. Junior Clerk:
Open Merit: 17
Minority Quota: 5%
Women Quota: 10%
i. Matric (2nd Div.)
ii. Typing Speed 35 W.P.M (English/ Urdu)
1.Submit applications through application forms with attested copies of educational certificates. Also submit CV for the posts of Registrar & Research Officer.
2. Attach two passport size pictures.
3. Government, semi-government employees apply through respective institutions before due date otherwise applications will not be accepted.
4. Sumit 300/Rs demand draft for the post of junior clerk in the name of university of sargodha, whereever submit 1000 and 500 rupees for the posts of registrar and reasearch officer respectively.
5. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Last date is 30 October.
6. University has authority not to accept any application without informing and also not to fill posts. No posts can be increased or decreased on the need of university.
Registrar: University of Sargodha. Ph # 048-9230002 University website www.ous.edu.pk