NADRA requires technical staff of which details are following:
We are looking for Software Developers with experience in building high-performing, scale able, enterprise-grade applications. Individual will be part of a team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development platform while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing. Applicants with the following achievements will be a plus point.
1. Academic position holders at university level
2. Winner of national/international software development competitions
3. Deployed applications/projects in live production environment.
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a reputable HEC recognized university.
2. 1 - 5 years of software development experience
3. Exceptional software development skills
4. Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, Ms SQL Server) and SQL.
6. Experience with test-driven development.
7. Experience in developing enterprise level systems that utilize a tiered and component approach.
8. Experience of implementing web services or service-oriented architecture is a strong plus point.
1. Participate in requirements gathering and analysis phase
2. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for systems delivering high-availability and performance.
3. Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
4. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
5. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
1. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
3. Experience with Java/JSP environment or other Server Side Scripting Languages i.e. PHP, ASP.net.
4. Experience in Enterprise Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring and Java Server Faces).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Management have right to accept discard any application.
Mention position name on the left side of envelop and CV.
Mentions these things in CV: Complete Name, Father's Name, CNIC, Education, Experience, Mailing Address, Mobile/ Landline number and date of birth.
All positions are on open merit. NADRA Head Quarters, State Bank of Pakistan Building G-5/2 Islamabad.