|Muhammad Nawaz Shareef Unive..||Both|
|15 Years||Thu, 10-09-2015|
Vice Chancellor Required For Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University Of Agriculture Multan
Government of the Punjab is seeking the services of outstanding professionals of International repute for appointment as Vice Chancellor of Muhammad Nassau Shareef University of Agriculture University, Multan.
(1) Ph.D. in Agriculture or related academic discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
(2) The candidate should have a minimum experience of 15 years in teaching, administrative, planning and financial matters.
(3) The candidates should have to his credit a minimum of 5 quality research publications in NEC recognized journals.
(4) This is a leadership position with main responsibility of promoting academic excellence, transparent governance and motivating the university faculty and administration to work together for achieving increasingly higher standards of teaching, learning and research
(6) The position also requires rich experience in academic and financial management with proven track record of skills in initiating and managing change, strategic planning, overseeing implementation and the capability of mobilizing resources for the university and its research programme and networking with national and international institutions
(6) Other skills required for Vice Chancellor include the ability to integrate the results of agricultural research into agricultural education and to spread the benefits to the farmers through a modern system of dissemination and extension.
(7) A person who is eligible and who is not mom than sixty-five years of age on the last date fixed for submission of applications for the post of Vice-Chancellor may apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) They shall hold office during the pleasure of the Chancellor furs term not exceeding four years with effect from the date of joining.
(2) Basic Salary equivalent to Professor at Tenure Track System (the salary scales will be all inclusive and no other allowance, benefit and facility will be admissible).
(3) Annual increment equivalent to Professor at Tenure Track System.
(4) Vice Chancellor Allowance (a) 20% of basic pay.
(5) Transport and medical facilities as per entitlement of BS-22.
(6) Any other perk and privilege granted by the Chancellor as deemed necessary under peculiar circumstances.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to apply on plain paper along with copies of curriculum vitae. educational certificates, degrees, diplomas, testimonials. Research Grants Awards as the Principal Investigator (other than the Research Grant given by the parent University), International Awards/Honors, Best HEC Teacher Award, National Awards (Civil/President), three recent passport size photographs, list of Research Publications (national and International) duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission, a separate list of Research Publications published in impact factor journals of International repute by mentioning impact factor against each publication and a vision statement for the University (not more than one page).
3. Hard copy of application complete in all respects should reach the address given below not later than 5th October. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview by the Search Committee. No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be admissible.
SECRETARY GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT 2-BANIC ROAD, OLD P&D BUILDING, CIVIL SECRETARIAT, PUNJAB, LAHORE ,PHONE: +92-42-99210130, FAX: +92-42-99211796